This article is devoted to the problems of the criminal legal qualification of crimes committed in complicity. Based on the provisions of the Criminal Code proposed by both general and special rules for qualification of crimes:
1. Acts of the Executive shall be qualified under section (part of the article) of the Criminal Code, and act organizer, instigator and accomplice – for the relevant part of the century. And that Article 27 (part of the article) of the Criminal Code, which provides for an offense committed performer. If the accomplice performed several roles in the joint commission of the crime and in particular the role of the musician made (co-executor) – qualification of his act is only by sex ( part of article) of the Criminal Code. If the accomplice performed as belonging to the so-called other types of associates (the role of instigator and accomplice) , then the formula qualifications played each of these roles.
2. When committing a crime by a group of persons (simple participation) act every accessory (accomplices) qualifies under the relevant section (the part of the article) of the Criminal Code. When committing a crime by a group of persons by prior conspiracy or by an organized group of accomplices act to be qualified under section (part of the article) of the Criminal Code, which provides for liability for crimes committed by the appropriate form of complicity, if it is marked as mandatory or aggravating circumstances.
3. Features that characterize a particular person and an accomplice affect the qualification of the crime, to be the attitude of blame only this accessory, whether they knew of other accomplices or not. Signs aggravating, are accessory to blame if: a) they are mandatory or qualifying elements of the crime, and b) an accomplice is aware of their presence in the deed performer.
4. Qualification acts accomplices Article, which provides crime with a special subject, if only possible accomplices realize that: a) the offense in respect of which there was a conspiracy may be committed only by a special subject, and b) the performer has featured such subjects object.
5. If excess artist accomplices act qualified as finished or unfinished crime (preparation of a crime or attempted crime) to commit conspiracy has taken place, whichever is fulfilled (completely or partially ) or not objective side of its composition singer.
6. If not managed accomplices act, that act they qualify under Part 1, Art. And Article 14 (part of the article) of the Criminal Code, which provides for liability for the offense the commission of which failed to reach a conspiracy with links to the relevant part of Art. 27 CC.
7. In case of failure of voluntary act other accessory qualify for Part 1, Art. 14 hours or 2 or 3. 15 of the Criminal Code and the relevant article (part of article) of the Criminal Code, which
provides for liability for the completed crime.
Keywords: qualification of crimes, accomplices of the crime, the crime, the limits in relation to wine