Authorship agreement for publication
(the title of the work, authors)
in the collection of the scientific works "Journal of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine"
- The author, from the moment of the conclusion of this contract, transfers to the Publisher,  on a gratuitous basis, the rights to publish a work (hereinafter referred to as the Article), approved and accepted for the publication by the editors of the Journal named "The National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine" (hereinafter referred to as the Journal) for a period of - before the release of the Journal with the article of the author into the world in the printed and (or) electronic form.
In accordance with this agreement, the rights to use the Article that provided by the Author to the Publisher, includes:
- Announcement (prior notification or public announcing of the information about the work), annotation (short narration of the content and other accompanying information);
- Use of the Article in electronic (digital) form on the Internet with unobstructed or limited user access.
- The author guarantees that:
- The manuscript is the original work of the author with the co-authors (if any) and has never been published previously as presented;
- He has the consent of all the co-authors for a publishing the Article. The rights to the publication and distribution of which are transferred to the Publisher under this contract;
- He did not publish the text of the Article or its fragments in the amount of more than 20% in other print and (or) electronic publications;
- The article contains all references to quoted authors and (or) publications stipulated by acting copyright law.
- The article does not include materials that in accordance with applicable regulations are not subject to publication in the open press.
- The author undertakes to:
- To add to the text of the article the corrections proposed by the reviewers and adopted by the editorial board of the Journal;
- To make the correction of the article in the time provided for by the schedule of the Journal;
- Not publish the text of the article or its fragments in the amount of more than 20% in other printed and (or) electronic publications until the publication of the Journal with the article of the Author, which is the subject of this contract, will be released;
- To bring into the proofreading of the Article only minor changes correction, which are connected with the need to correct the mistakes made in the original Article and (or) to make factual changes;
- Do not use for commercial purposes and in other publications, without the consent of the Publisher, electronic original layout of the Article, prepared by the Publisher, in the event of its transfer to the Author;
- The Publisher undertakes to:
- To provide reviewing the Article, scientific, artistic-technical editing, processing of the material, production of the electronic original layout of the Journal with the article of the Author at own expense and its distribution in accordance with the terms of this agreement;
- To reach agreement with the Author about the amendment contributed to the article subject to the conditions of clause 4.1 of this contract;
- Provide to the Author, at his request, with proofreading of the page making of the Article and make reasonable changes to it, taking into account the conditions of clause 4.4 of this contract.
- Will not use the Article or its individual parts in any of the other print and (or) electronic publications;
- The publisher has the right to:
- The print of the circulation of the Journal with the Article of the Author upon receipt of additional applications;
- This Agreement enters into force from the moment of the Editorial Board decision on the acceptance of the Article for publication and its signing.
/ FULL NAME/